Estelle Marcus Animal Clinic
The Estelle Marcus Animal Clinic is now offering low-cost spays and neuters for the following groups:
- Low-income pet owners on government assistance (such as Food Stamps, Medicaid, Unemployment or Disability)
- Owners of pit bulls and pit bull mixes
- Residents of Gary, Indiana
- Feral cat caretakers (call 219-924-7140 for information on humane trap rental)
- Animal shelters, animal controls, and rescue groups
- Seniors over age 65 on government assitance (other than Social Security) can get their pet spayed or neutered and vaccinated for free!
Estelle Marcus Animal Clinic Contact Information:
- Phone: 219-924-7140 (please call this number to make an appointment)
- Address: 421 45th Ave.; Munster, IN 46321
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8AM-3PM (except holidays)
- Directions: http://www.hscalumet.org/directions.asp
- Dog Spay or Neuter: $50
- Cat Spay or Neuter: $30
- Vaccines (Rabies, Canine/Feline Distemper, and Kennel Cough): $10 each*
- Flea Treatment and Dewormer (Advantage Multi): $15
- Microchip: $20 (includes registration)
- Nail Trim: $5
*Vaccines, products, and services are offered only at the time of spay/neuter. A few additional items are available; please call 219-924-7140 for details.
Take a look at our floor plan or the outside of the clinic for more details. Visit our photo album to see pictures from the groundbreaking.